Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chicken Burgers and Oven Fries

I decided I would make chicken burgers. Here's what I did... I took skinless boneless chicken thighs, chopped them into small pieces, then in small batches I put them in my blender (I don't have a food processor) along with a small amount of olive oil, then pulsed it until it was broken up, then turned it on the icy drink button and blended until it was smooth. Then in a bowl I added egg, bread crumbs, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix that together, make them into patties, place on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees. A few minutes before I took them out I put sliced colby  cheese on them to melt it. I served them with sauteed onions and mushrooms.

I also made oven fries/wedges. I cut the potatoes into wedges, then coated them with olive oil, and seasonings, salt, pepper, paprika. Placed them on a cookie sheet and cooked them in the 425 degree oven for about 35 to 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment