Saturday, January 4, 2014

No Fry Fried Ice Cream

For some reason after my work out tonight I wanted fried ice cream. I haven't had anything bad to eat in weeks, so I thought I would try to make it. I searched the net for a recipe and ran across several no fry ones. So I kind of combined both of them.

I took a gallon size freezer bag and filled it with corn flakes, I closed the bag, then smashed them until they were fine. I then melted butter in a frying pan added the crushed corn flakes, 3 tsp cinnamon, and 2 tsp honey. I combined the ingredients and cooked them for about 2 minutes, until the cornflakes are golden brown. I poured the mixture into a shallow baking dish and let it cool for a few minutes. Then take the ice cream and scoop out about a baseball size, with clean hands form quickly into a ball, then coat mixture on the outside of the ball. I then placed it in the freezer while making more, this way everyone gets them at the same time. I took them out after about 5 minutes, drizzle with caramel (or your favorite topping), add whipped cream, lastly enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment