Thursday, June 26, 2014

Chicken Strips

 Last night Jake had this whole menu planned out from breakfast to dinner, well that fell apart. He did make beignets this morning. He started bu making the dough last night, then he got up this morning and finished them off. He was supposed to make oven fried chicken strips, and homemade mac and cheese with it. well that didn't happen.

  For dinner, he dipped some skinless boneless chicken breast strips in the flour and put them on a cookie sheet in a 425 degree oven. He also made some tater tots, right out the bag. I did not have those.

 I made some baked zucchini, by splitting the zucchini in 1/2 placing them on a baking sheet, sprinkled thyme, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper on them. I then sprinkled some olive oil over them, then placed them in the oven. 5 minutes before they were done I put some Parmesan cheese on top and cooked them until the cheese was melted.

 I also made a nice salad, which I put 1 of the chicken strips on top of it. That was dinner so easy and fast!
Here is a pic of the beignets.


No comments:

Post a Comment