Monday, June 30, 2014

Salmon, Couscous, and Zucchini

 Tonight was Jake's night to cook, but I kind of told him what to cook. We bought these salmon fillets at Grocery Outlet for $2.99 and the couscous for $.79, then I sliced and cooked the zucchini.

 For the fish he marinated it a Lawyers white wine and herb sauce. Meanwhile he started the couscous. He chopped up some green onions, red and orange sweet peppers, and garlic. He let that simmer with the flavor packet it came with (sun dried tomatoes). Then he followed the directions on the box.

  He heated up our George Foreman grill, then placed the salmon on it for 3 minutes. It was a really good dinner.



This blog will be coming to an end in about a month. Jake will be moving so that will just leave me. I am sure I won't be cooking as much and there will be probably won't be too many times cooking with Jake any more. That makes this mom so sad. I love our times in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment