Saturday, October 11, 2014

Salmon and Salad

 Tonight was my night to cook. I thought I would do fish, it's been a while and Jake loves fish. Guess what, Jake let me know at 4 he wouldn't be home for dinner. Oh well, it made it easier.

 This was an easy salmon to do. First in a bowl, mix 1 can of dieced tomatoes, 2 tbs lemon juice, 2 tbs dried thyme, and 2 tbs dried oregano, mix it all together, and set aside. Next, criss cross 2 sheets of foil, drizzle a little olive oil in the middle of the foil, take a piece of fish, and lay it on the olive oil (do this with each piece of fish), then sprinkle with salt and pepper, next, spoon a couple of tbs. of the tomato mixture, then I sprinkled 1 small chopped clove of garlic and 1 small, chopped, yellow, mini, sweet, pepper. Close the foil up around the fish, to make a packet. Place, the fish packets on a cookie sheet, put it in a 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.

 For the salad, I took some herbed salad mix, 2 small radishes, 1 small mini pepper, 1 small                                            mushroom, 2 mini shredded carrots. Simple easy, healthy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment