Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baked Chicken, Baked Potatoes, and Veggies

So when I left my sister's house last night Zach(age 7) swore he was cooking tonight. He had his menu all planned out, chicken and french fries. I showed up there tonight and Doug was cooking, so I asked Zach why are you not cooking? He said they wouldn't let him cook his chicken nuggets and french fries. I thought it was funny but he didn't.

Doug fixed a pretty good dinner and easy too. He took a packet of  Kraft Mesquite chicken packet, coated the boneless skinless chicken thighs(I left there last night because I took to much for Jake and Dakota), placed them on a cookie sheet, and put them in 375 degree oven for 25 minutes (I think). Meanwhile he put some potatoes in the microwave to "bake". Then I brought over a package of steamed veggies, of cauliflower, snap peas, carrots, and cranberries. I let him cook those to.


No comments:

Post a Comment