Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Salmon and Mahi Mahi

I never usually buy frozen prepackaged fish. I was at Grocery Outlet and saw these 2 things that interested me. They were Joe's Crab Shack. The first one was ginger sesame salmon with sweet potatoes and snap peas. The second one was Mahi Mahi, with coconut rice, and green beans. Tonight I thought we would try them because 1 I promised to go to Dakota's game and 2 Jake was at a friends house and can't have the sesame salmon. I really didn't believe that these would taste any good but it really surprised me. Te veggies were crisp and tasted really fresh, the rice was good. I am not sure about the sweet potatoes because I don't like them but my sister said they were good. The Mahi tasted really good, it came with a salsa to go over top, my sister and her husband said the salmon was good too. I would definitely but this again. The other plus is that each bag was enough for 2 people and only cost $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment