Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fish, Rice, and Veggies

I was at Safeway getting water. They had a great deal, a 24 pack for $1.99. I was walking around looking to see what else they had. I found some fish I hadn't cooked yet, swai. Which I just learned is a kind of catfish.

I took the fish put it in a baking dish, poured a marinade of olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic pepper, dried thyme, and dried basil. I covered it with foil, put it in the fridge for about 1 1/2 hours. Then  placed it in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes ( I only cooked it fast because we were at Zach's game, so dinner was late, besides we were hungry).

Meanwhile, I fixed a box of chicken and mushroom Rice A Roni. Then steamed a bag of mixed veggies.

Another simple easy dinner and I actually ate the fish so it must not have been too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment